Lamont House serves as one of the administrative offices at Union College. Originally built in 1930’s, the 3,500 sq. ft. building had become dreary and worn. This renovation provides for faculty offices an environment that’s open, and bright. The scope of work includes renovation of the interior finishes as well as removal of existing structural bearing walls. New fire suppression systems and replacement of mechanical and electrical systems were in need.